Christine Caine is passionate about seeing every woman equipped to live her life on mission for Jesus.
In this 7-session study, you’ll develop a new understanding of how God sees you and has chosen you to help make Jesus’ name known on this planet. Through biblical teaching and lessons from her own life, Christine will challenge you to share the story of how God's love has transformed your life right where you are.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Enriching interactive teaching videos, approximately 30 minutes per session, available for purchase or rent
- Experience the unconditional love and call of Jesus.
- Discover your inherent value and kingdom mission.
- Gain confidence to share the living hope of Christ.
- Help people belong in a world where they feel unseen.
When: Tuesday’s beginning October 1 (7 sessions)
Childcare: provided if you email email@example.com with names and ages of children.
Cost: $14.00 for book (there is no cost if you already have a book)
Register: click “going” on Women's Ministry Facebook Event or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org