Kids Ministry at First Baptist Bolivar
We partner with parents to help kids fall in love with Jesus. Our goal is to show your children God's love, teach them about God and His Son Jesus through the Bible and support parents in training up their children.
We believe that two combined influences are better than just two influences. Parents are the primary spiritual influence in a child's life. But when the church and parents work together we have a greater opportunity to teach kids to love God with all their hearts and live like Jesus everyday.
Sunday Morning Kids
- Birth-5th grade classes are on Sunday mornings during the 9:30am service hour (9:30am-10:20am). K-5th grades are asked to wear masks. There is limited space due to physical distancing guidelines so sign up prior to each Sunday to ensure a spot for your child.
- Limited preschool care (birth - 4 years old) is available in the 11:00am Sunday hour. Sign up is below.
Wednesday Night Kids
- Chimes is for kids in 3rd-5th grade. They learn to read music and play tone chimes which are similar to handbells. We will begin in the handbell room (worship center balcony).
- Children's Choir is at 6:00pm-6:45pm in the fellowship hall and is for K-5th grade.
- Missions groups are meeting 6:45pm-7:30pm and is for K-5th Grade. No preschool is included.
For now we have limited class sizes so registration is required. Kids will stay in the same room the whole time, K-5 are asked to wear masks.
If you have questions please contact Missy Vestal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our Kids Director
If you have further questions concerning Kids@FBC experience or visiting First Baptist Bolivar with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!