Online Registration closes at noon on Saturdays. Please email Missy (firstname.lastname@example.org) for available spots.
Guidelines for these classes
- Limit of 12 people to a room—including leaders
- Pre registration required—on website fbcbolivar.org or call into office 417-326-2431
- Only one parent taking child to class and picking up
- Child must be fever free (temp check) and has not been expose to Covid or has any symptoms
- Staggered pick up—physical distance pick up spaces
- Regular hand washing
- Asking that kids wear masks
Preliminary information for parents:
WE ASK THAT ALL PARENTS FOLLOW THESE GUIDELINES:
- Be proactive in making sure your child is fever free and has no symptoms of sickness before coming to church. We will take temps of all children coming into kids classes
- Only allow your children to come if they are completely well, i.e., they have no cough, runny nose, cold, or fever, etc.
- Stay at home if you or your children have been exposed to COVID in the last two weeks, even if none of you exhibit symptoms.
- We highly encourage masks for k-5 kids
- K-5th graders may stay in the sanctuary with you.
To promote a healthy environment, the church is making the following accommodations:
- The children's rooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after church. Cleaning procedures will be posted.
- Children's ministry workers wearing masks.
- The number of toys, books, and other manipulatives in each room will be limited. No personal toys, etc., from home will be allowed.
We know that some parents in our church are extremely glad that their children are able to resume going kids groups. We also understand that some parents do not yet feel comfortable with that.
Whether you choose to keep your children at home or in the sanctuary with you, or let them go to their classes, we respect your decision as a parent to do what you feel is best for your family.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon! If you have any questions please contact Missy Vestal at email@example.com