We can make an automatic withdrawal (ACH) from your checking or savings account. Just fill out the form and drop it by the office with a voided check or deposit slip. Your offering will be given automatically at the interval you set.
- It keeps first things first. The Bible teaches that the Lord is to get our best first and not our last or leftovers (Proverbs 3:9-10). It is easy to let our commitments be compromised by the pressure of expenses and billing cycles.
- It's consistent. Have you gotten to church on a Sunday morning only to realize that you’ve forgotten your checkbook at home? Have you ever fallen behind in your giving due to vacation, business, or sickness? Online giving provides a way to stay up-to-date with your commitment to give.
- It's convenient. Through automatic withdrawal (ACH) or online giving, you expedite your gift, simplify our accounting, and potentially strengthen our base of regular support.
- It's paperless. No need to write checks or use giving envelopes.
- It's flexible. Recurring Gifts allows you to align how you give with how you are paid. Giving amounts can easily be adjusted.
In Person & Mail-in
You can give either cash or check on Sunday morning through the offering plate or bucket as it is passed during the service.
We have a drop box in Church Office that you can use during office hours.
Through the Mail
You can mail your check to:
First Baptist Bolivar
119 N. Springfield Ave.
Bolivar, MO 65613
Online gving allows anyone from anywhere to make a financial contribution to our church through a bank account or credit card in the form of a One Time Gift or Recurring Gift. There is no registration required for One Time Gifts, but Recurring Gifts do require attenders and members to register.